| Import and Export Controls.
The primary purpose
of the unit is the administration of the provisions of the International Trade
Administration Act(Act 71 of 2002), with regards to the issuing of import and
export permits in terms of Section 6 of the Act and investigations and
enforcement in terms of Part E of the Act.
- Guidelines for the importation of second hand vehicles
- Goods subjected to import control measures
- Goods subjected to export control measures
- Export control guidelines: motor cars & other vehicles
- Frequently Asked Questions